Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi! I'm NEW here!






So, I have noticed lately that alot of people have started blogs. Since I love to write, and talk about myself... and since I have so much time on my hands I have also decided to give blogging a try (anyone who has any suggestions on blogging, it would be greatly appreciated.)
I suppose that I can start by letting people know a little about myself and my family. My name is Tara Lynne born on May 30th 1983. I am a stay-at-homer with my 4 adorable little girls;
Erin Melody who was born Saturday July 20th 2002 (on her due date) at 7:22 a.m.
Abrya Gweneth who was born Saturday November 29th 2003 at 12:45 a.m.
Maelan Brenna who was born Monday August 6th 2007 at 5:20 a.m.

Brynn Evelyn who was born Friday March 13th 2009 at 9:18 p.m.
I am really proud of the fact that all of my girls have been breastfed, co-slept, slinged, and homebirthed! (I am not really a hippy, just someone who things that women should take their births back... wait, that was a really hippy thing to say!!!:) LOL)
My husband of 6 years who is also the father of my 4 beautiful babies is Eddie. He and I have been together since I was 16 years old, and he was 18. I cannot imagine my life without him, as we obviously grew up together and have made so many memories already.
Well, I have so many things I could say about myself, but I will save some for further blogging;).
Iam so excited about starting a blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment