Monday, August 3, 2009

Soapin'

So, for about a year or more I have been making soap for my family from the Cold Process style of soapmaking... I recently decided to share the wealth (with a little push from my friend Stacey:))

I OPENED AN ETSY!!!


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7449865


I am excited, because I love making soap, so this is a good excuse to make MORE of it. It is like opening a christmas present cutting into a soap block for the first time... you just never know what you are going to get, and are usually pleasantly suprised:)


I recently found a recipe for homemade laundry detergent also, and I believe I am going to give that a shot too... Oh my gosh... I just realized I AM, in fact, a HIPPY...Where's my bra? I'm not ready to give THAT up yet....

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You Hippy!! I want to be a hippy too, but like you, I'm hanging on to my bra. I can't wait to try your soaps, I just ordered some for my mom and sis too. =D Congrats to your new shop!

    ReplyDelete